Edreheck replied

295 weeks ago

The Crime Doctor's Gamble Full Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

On a lecture/vacation visit to Paris, Dr. Ordway drops in on his friend, the Prefecture of Police. He becomes involved in a case involving the stabbing of an old man. The man's son, not all that mentally stable, believes he killed his own father in a rage because his father disliked his new bride, the daughter of a cabaret knife-thrower. Investigating the case, Ordway finds that the business of the legal copying art masterworks may also be involved.
Dr. Robert Ordway, aka 'The Crime Doctor,' is vacationing in Paris, and sets out to prove the innocence of a young man accused of killing his father. Orrway's investigation also lead him to believe the killing had something to do with a theft of priceless paintings.
The crime doctor, Dr. Ordway (Warner Baxter) gets involved in an art scam and murder in Paris in &quot;Crime Doctor&#39;s Gamble.&quot; Because he&#39;s friendly with the prefecture of police, Ordway, in France to give lectures, is taken into his confidence about a troubling murder case, which may just involve a knife thrower appearing at a local club. The man is accused of killing his own father, and his attorney wants to go for an insanity plea. When two other murders occur, Ordway sets a trap to expose the true murderer.<br/><br/>I guess people take these Crime Doctor movies a little more seriously than I do. I found this entertaining, and I loved the wild dancing that took place at the nightclub. This is supposed to be Paris after the war, but we know it&#39;s a set at Columbia studios. There are some French actors to give it a little authenticity. In the nightclub, when the next act is announced, it&#39;s done in English, however! Baxter is his usual tired, relaxed self. I imagine, having suffered a nervous breakdown, that he was on medication; nevertheless, he gives a warm, kindly performance. Quite different from his manic portrayal in &quot;42nd Street.&quot; As far as the psychological jargon being incorrect, it&#39;s incorrect in nearly every film from this era, including &quot;The Greatest Show on Earth.&quot; Don&#39;t let it bother you.
This entry in the &quot;Crime Doctor&quot; series (based on the radio program of the same name) finds our protagonist in Paris giving a lecture on crime prevention. After the lecture, Dr. Ordway meets a Parisian colleague who takes him out for a night on the town &quot;with no interruptions&quot; (i.e., cases to solve). After visiting about half a dozen famous night clubs (identified by a series of neon logos), they arrive (apparently cold sober) at one where a knife thrower is performing, and where they actually engage in some dialog which sets the stage for the future &quot;interruption&quot;.<br/><br/>The next day, Dr. Ordway is introduced by his colleague to an apparent manic-depressive who allegedly killed his father with a letter opener during an argument. While investigating the murder (the &quot;interruption&quot; we of course knew was coming), Dr. Ordway discovers that the case also involves the mysterious theft of art copies.<br/><br/>Like many another movie mystery, explanations that tie up loose ends are offered after the crime is solved, just in case the audience couldn&#39;t (or in this case, wasn&#39;t given the opportunity) to figure them out as it went along.<br/><br/>Connoisseurs of American film will recognize among a cast of generally unfamiliar French actors, Emory Parnell in a small but pivotal part as art dealer O&#39;Reilly, and Steven Geray as the family attorney of the deceased.

7cb1d79195
The Modern Prometheus hd full movie downloadThe Blame Game: Part 2 tamil dubbed movie downloadWar Correspondent, Hard Struggle! 720p moviesVictorinos full movie in hindi downloadthe The Fish downloadSadness full movie online freeFaceTime full movie hindi downloadTiski full movie download in hindiDownload Overcoming the Sea of Tears full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Blackface Killer hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.