Edreheck replied

295 weeks ago

Transit Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A gang of bank robbers hide their loot in the car of a family going camping. They chase down the family to kill them and get the loot back, but run into a fight.
Just out of prison, Nate needs to regain his family's trust and takes them on a road trip. His plans take a turn for the worse when a group of criminals covertly stash four million dollars from a deadly bank heist in his car with the aim of collecting it once through a police roadblock up ahead. Nate's family complete their unknown task and speed off down the highway, but the criminals need their money and will stop at nothing to reclaim it.
I&#39;m a film maker myself, I wanted to support this thing, but its just not good enough, and with so much going for it too. <br/><br/>You&#39;d think with Jim in there and a hefty action squad supporting the movie that it&#39;d be engaging at least on an entertainment level, but its really not. It&#39;s undershot, unpleasant to look at with a weirdly heavy grade, its dialogue heavy and with far too many of the worst interior car scenes I think I&#39;ve ever seen. I mean Hill Street Blues did car scenes 30 years ago better than these. The Hitcher did it very well. In fact now that I think on it, everyone has shot better interior car scenes than in this film - and its set inside cars!<br/><br/>To be fair I abandoned the viewing some 9 out of 12 parts in, and it has a lot of cool car stuff in there, but its ham fisted in its delivery. The editing is just weird, probably from undershooting and some of the small story points they try to make get lost in the edit. Honestly - take my word for it. <br/><br/>It&#39;s rubbish. It&#39;s a waste of money. Stay away.
Long story short: a team of bank robbers decide to use an unaware family to smuggle their money across a road block.<br/><br/>At first the acting seemed horrible because the family seemed so disconnected, as if they didn&#39;t know how to function as a family. Then it hits me: DUH, that&#39;s the point.<br/><br/>It&#39;s interesting to observe the family&#39;s story unfold as they become victims of the bank robbers. At first it seems like the whole thing should be a smooth operation, but a couple bumps in the road make it a hard time for both the family and criminals.<br/><br/>The music is generic and sometimes a little too active in my opinion, but it gets the job done. The cinematography seems to adapt the popular POV style that some films/sitcoms have adapted. Although there&#39;s only one or two actors (one from LOST) that you&#39;ll recognize, they all do a fine job and the compositional quality of the film is excellent.<br/><br/>For a movie that&#39;s mainly set on the road, it&#39;s a great film and not nearly as predictable as you may think.

7cb1d79195
Let's Spice It Up! torrentA-10: Michigan Air National Guard full movie kickass torrentDownload Algerian Cinema: Stunts Choreography. full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Dark Phoenix: Part 2 - Inner Circle full movie download in hindi hdEncryption full movie in hindi free download60 Second Film School: You Too Can Be a Fight Choreographer downloadA Crow with Pizza, Limited Express Delivery Pizza Bird Delivers! download moviesPortent movie in hindi dubbed downloadRPM movie download in mp4The Samurai full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.